In this Northern Ethiopia Tours, you will explore Museums, monuments, rock hewn churches and breathtaking landscapes.
- Category: Ethiopia Northern circuit
- Tour starts : Addis Ababa
- Tour Ends: Addis Ababa
- Duration : 12 days
- Accommodation: 3 star hotels
- Addis Ababa city tour
- Debredamo monastery
- Blue Nile fall and Tana monasteries
- Gondar fasil castle and Debre birhan trinity church
- Trek to simien Mountains
- Explore Axum
- Lalibela Rock hewn churches
Destinations: Addis Ababa,BaharDar, Gondar, Siemen Mountain National Park,Axum,Mekele, Lalibela,Kombolcha
Do you want to know the ancient civilization of Ethiopia? If your answer is Yes
This North Ethiopia Tour is the right tour package for you.
Ethiopia is the cradle of ancient civilization. The Northern part of Ethiopia would be noted as the epicenter of politics culture, religion and civilization. The Axumite kingdom, one of the four ancient civilizations ever flourished on the globe is found in the northern part.Lalibela which is called one of the 8 wonderers in the world is found in this route. You will visit Gondar which is the Camelot of Africa and The simian mountains.
Minimum group size = 2 pax
Price inclusive of:-
– Accommodation in three star hotels.
– All meals out of Addis, and only breakfast in Addis
– All entrance fees
– Airport Transfers
– Mule hire
– Boat rent at Lake Tana
– All ground transportations with fuel, and insurance
– Professional English speaking guide
– Portage fees
– All local guides
– Government taxes
Price exclusive of: –
– International airfare
– Any alcoholic drinks
– Personal expense like souvenirs, laundry, etc
– Any expense which is not stated in the ‘Included List’ above.
Since fixed tours are the most affordable tours which create opportunities to share experience with other travelers, we have fixed departures one times per a month.
|Month||Tour date||No of persons||price|
|March||March 16- March 27||2 persons||$2000 per person|
|2-4 persons||$1800 per person|
|5-7 people||$1600 per person|
|8-12 people||$1500 per person|
|April||April 12- April April 23|
|May||May 8- May 19|
|June||June 14- June 25|
|July||July 12- July 23|